My hubby is a nightmare to buy for, all he ever wants is either golf clubs, golf trousers or golf t-shirts. It’s always nice to get them something they want but sometimes you want to surprise then with something they’d love but not actually ask for. So here’s a few Christmas Gift Ideas for Him:
1. MIO MIVUE 688 DASH CAM
A dash cam is probably not the first gift that comes to mind but it’s such a fab one. For car fanatics that enjoy driving or those that spend a lot of time on the road in the car for work, dash cams are the latest ‘must-have’ gadget. The hubby loves a gadget and will love the Mio MiVue 688 Touch 1080P Dash Cam.
The dash cam acts as your personal eyewitness on the road, with integrated GPS, lifetime safety camera alerts and a high quality Sony™ optic sensor for superior quality video.
The full HD 1080 pixel camera records your journey at 30 frames per second, offering users superior video recording quality to other models, thanks to its built-in Sony® optic sensor, which allows it to record crisp, clear detail that other dash cams simply can’t, particularly in low light conditions.
Other features include:
- 1080p Full HD recording at 30 fps – with the latest H.264 technology for high quality videos at a smaller file size
- High quality Sony™ optic sensor – for optimal view and superior quality, especially in low light conditions
- Safety camera warnings – free safety camera data with monthly updates for the lifetime of your device, so you’ll always know where to drive extra carefully*
- GPS tracking – automatically records your driving information, including speed, altitude, longitude, latitude and heading
- Lane Departure Warning System – offers a sound alert if you drift away from the centre of your lane
- Forward Collision Warning System – you will be alerted if the distance from the vehicle ahead of you is less than 1.5 sec or less than 15 metres, preventing potential collisions
- Wide viewing angle – 140° wide-angle lens to capture every detail at critical moments
- F1.8 lens – this results in brighter and clearer videos, even in low light conditions
- 3-Axis G-Sensor – records direction and force, including impact, turns and acceleration
- Rotating mount design – mount is easily rotated to any desired angle for video evidence collection
- Switch to photo mode – use the dash cam as a camera for close-up accident evidence collection. The pictures include your GPS coordinates, so you know the exact location of what happened
- Speed alarm – offers a sound alert if you go over the speed limit
2. BRAUN BEARD TRIMMER
If the man in your life has sensitive skin like my hubby then the Braun BT5010 Beard Trimmerwould be fab. He can’t use razors, no matter how sensitive they are, as it really irritates his skin so a beard trimmer for him is a must. This one is great because it has a dial for the length settings.
3. GILLETTE FUSION PROSHIELD
If they don’t need a beard trimmer and prefer a close shave then the Gillette Fusion ProShield Chill razor is a perfect gift. It has the Flex Ball for comfort and lubrication before and after the blades, with cooling technology during the shave.
4. 4711 GIFT SET
The 4711 Gift Set is perfect for the man that wants something a little different from his scent. Bergamot, lemon, and orange provide a uniquely revitalising effect. Lavender and rosemary have a calming and relaxing effect, strengthening the nerves and Neroli, extracted from the blossom of the bitter orange, has a calming effect in the base note, creating a positive mood.
5. NANDOS PERI GIFT SET
The hubby would put spice on everything so the Nandos Peri Christmas set is perfect for him. It’s a great little stocking filer that I know he’ll love. Nando’s is one of our favourite places to go eat and he always goes for the hotter sauces.
6. NOW TV PACKAGE
We have SKY but don’t want to get tied into the full package again, it’s just so expensive so Now TV is a great treat for him. We’ve got a month pass for Sky Sports and Sky Cinema which is perfect for over Christmas then he can buy a monthly pass whenever there’s something he wants to watch without being tied into another contract.
He’s had this pressie early so he can watch his beloved Liverpool before Christmas!