Father’s Day is fast approaching so it’s time to start thinking about the Hubby and how to say thank you for being such an amazing Dad to our boys. He works so hard to provide for us all, whilst being a thoughtful husband and a brilliant dad, even if he does play a little too much golf for my liking, but he deserves it!So here’s some treats he’ll be getting spoilt with this year.
1. ITTY BITTY’S
OK these Itty Bitty’s are probably more for the little man than for Daddy but they are soo cute! They are ace as little collectibles as they have them in so many characters but we had to go for the Superhero’s. Plus Daddy can have lot’s of fun playing with Archie and these little fellas.
2. Y-CAM PROTECT ALARM SYSTEM
Both Dad & The Teenager love mountain biking together so we have far too many bikes in our shed and they ain’t cheap, believe me. Then add all the DIY kit and power tools and you’ve got some serious money locked in the shed so they need protecting. The Y-Cam Protect system is perfect. It’s so easy to set up and connects to your phone, perfect.
Protect is a flexible, hassle-free way to monitor your property, caravan or campervan and ensure your family feels safe and secure. Protect has been designed to deliver peace of mind 24/7 and help you look after what matters most. Protect features include:
- Hassle free simple set up – Designed so that no technical knowledge is required to be up and running in minutes. Ideal for consumers who want an “out of the box” home security solution with no messy cabling or drilling required
- Total control – providing access at your fingertips anywhere, anytime. Arm and disarm your alarm through your smartphone or tablet with Y-cam’s free iOS and Android app; change settings, view recent activity and manage sensors from the app and even sound the alarm
- Instant alarm notifications to your smartphone – Y-cam Protect gives you the information you need so you can take appropriate action no matter where you are. In addition to instant push notifications being sent to your smartphone, Y-cam Plus members can also receive SMS notifications to you and your trusted pre-defined contacts to tell you whenever an alarm has been triggered.
- Portable system – Y-cam Protect can be used in many different locations and scenarios, from protecting a whole home to a single drawer. The principle is the same – if access has been breached, you will know. Even if you don’t have internet connection available at the location you can still connect via the mobile networks*
- *Plus Service – designed to complement Y-cam Protect, Y-cam Plus gives customers optional added benefits and additional peace of mind.
3. CALVIN KLEIN UNDERWEAR
More for me or more for him?? You can’t go wrong with some nice underwear for him as if he’s anything like my hubby he just doesn’t bother buying any himself so it’s a nice treat to have some designer underwear instead of some I’ve grabbed from ASDA when doing the shopping! These Calvin Klein Boxers are perfect for Father’s Day
4. SUGRU REBEL TECH KIT
Now the Sugru Rebel Tech Kit is perfect for the blokes that love a bit of DIY & gadgets. It’s an amazing mouldable glue that is so soft like rubber to start off with then sets hard but also sticks things together!! The hubby will absolutely love this, he’ll be looking for things to do with it and things to fix so I’l have my little list of jobs handy for him!
5. ROCK & RUDDLE HAIR BRUSH
The design of this brush is a classic so I know he’ll love it. Rock & Ruddle have created a great range of high quality, luxury hair brushes in some simply stunning designs – choose from racing car stripes, union jack style flag, swirls and stripes, toy soldiers, pirates and more.
Rock & Ruddle’s quality boar bristles are strong and resilient, have a natural stiffness that means that they brush the hair thoroughly and yet don’t pull as they are drawn through it. They have microscopic scales that release and drag the sebum (natural oil) that is produced in the scalp distributing it along the hair making it shiny and healthy looking. What more does dad need?! It certainly makes a change to hankies!
6. COLGATE PRO CLINICAL ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH
With its distinct stylish appearance, the Colgate ProClinical 250+ in black is sure to look good on your Dad’s bathroom shelf or in his gym bag. This sleek electric toothbrush is designed to deliver 25,500 strokes per minute, giving a superior* clean for both teeth and gums. The ColgateProClinical 250+ has a 2 minute timer and a 30 second pacer to indicate when the user should move to another quadrant in the mouth. The perfect gift for gadget loving Dads with a sense of style! Plus it’s currently half price in Superdrug.
7. HALLMARK FATHER’S DAY CARDS
You can’t go wrong with a card from Hallmark. It’s nice to get the younger kids to make one themselves but as the kids get older they don’t want to be faffing about with glue, and to be honest neither do I! What I love about Hallmark is they have them for all occasions. I’ve managed to get one for my hubby on Father’s Day to say thanks for being an amazing dad plus the boys have been able to choose one each themselves.
8. ENCONA’S CAROLINA REAPER SAUCE
It’s time for Dad to buckle up and embrace the heat, with the launch of Encona’s Limited Edition Carolina Reaper Sauce! Test your dad with this chilli sauce, perfect for any little gift under £10 or a small side present.
From the beginning of May, Encona has launched its hottest chilli sauce to date, featuring the Guinness Book of World Records hottest chilli pepper – the Carolina Reaper. A sauce that is perfect for fiercely devoted chilli heads. Hitting 1.6 million on the Scoville heat units scale, it is more than 25 times hotter than the measly piri piri!
9. BLUEBEARDS REVENGE GIFT SET
You can’t go wrong with a fragrance gift set for Dad, especially this set from Bluebeard’s Revenge. It’s nice for him to have a little pampering on Father’s Day. Containing a fresh and masculine shower gel to ensure that he gets off on the right foot, and a refreshingly modern Eau de Toilette to finish, this is an utterly mantastic set that is sure to put a smile on his face.
10. CASTLE MACLELLAN PATE
OK so pate might not be the first thing you think of as a gift but anyone that knows my hubby knows how perfect for him this is. He loves the stuff, especially the range from Castle MacLellan, there’s so many to choose from. I always buy him some whenever I go away for the weekend or go go somewhere a little different that has a farmer’s market etc. I know exactly what we’ll be having for lunch on Father’s Day!
11. GERBER & BEAR GRYLLS SURVIVAL RANGE
Complete with the Gerber and Bear Grylls Survival range – a line of the toughest most innovative tools, knives and outdoor equipment available that every dad would want to add to his kit – there is a tool for every budget, perfect for a father and son dadventure and for those self-processed DIY dads.
12. PERSONALISED WOODEN BEER TRUG
This one is not only a bit of fun but it looks pretty cool too. The hubby has made a ‘bar’ out in the garden so this fits perfectly on the bar and looks fab.
Made from sustainable pine wood this personalised wooden beer trug is a lovely way to store all your favourite ales and beers and transport them safely. You can personalise it with 2 lines of text too, which makes it a unique gift for whoever you choose to personalise it for!
13. THE ART OF FOOTBALL PRINT
The hubby and the boys love anything sports related, me not so much, but I hate saying no to things he likes just because it doesn’t fit with my interior style. So this print from the Art of Football will be perfect, I’ll have it framed and it can go out in his new bar and look fab!
So come Father’s Day I’ll have a very happy Daddy in our house, I hope you all have a fab Father’s Day too!