It’s the second edition of brand new linky Fit Mamas Club I’m running with Chantelle from seychellesmama.com.If you missed it last month, this will be our monthly linky (28th of the month) to share your fitness or weight loss journey, healthy living posts or your healthy eating recipes.
We wanted to start this journey for our own motivation, to provide support for others, to help motivate other fit mamas (& daddy’s too) and for me personally, to hold myself accountable. If I track & share my monthly progress through this linky then I am much more likely to stick to it. Plus it always help to see your progress written down to see how far you have come. So I’ve done it, I’ve shared my weight & measurements as a starting point last month, it was pretty nerve wrecking but I did it. You can also download my free printable weight loss tracker. This month I’m sharing my progress in my Mummy Tummy Update #2 so pop over and see how I’ve done.
We are really looking forward to you joining in with fit mamas club! Please do spread the word if you know anyone who might like to join in!
A few rules for the link up:
- You can link up any posts, old or new, relating to fitness or healthy lifestyle
- Link as many posts as you like
- Add the #FitMamasClub Badge to your post to spread the word of our new linky
- Please comment on the hosts posts plus at least two others so everyone gets some linky love
- When commenting please use #FitMamasClub so everyone knows how you found their posts
You can also pin your posts on the Fit Mamas Club Pinterest board. Follow the board and we’ll add you as a collaborator. We can’t wait to read your posts!
[inlinkz_linkup id=611313 mode=1]