How is it 2018 already?? I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and New Year, we definitely did but I well & truly fell off the Slimming World wagon, I’m dreading my first weigh in but I’m starting this year off right and getting back into writing my weekly Slimming World meal plan on the blog each Monday.I feel totally bloated & sluggish, I haven’t drank enough water or eaten enough fruit and veg so this week I really need to focus on getting back on track. Today we’ll be having a big New Year’s Day dinner but it’ll be 100% Slimming World Friendly and there’s no booze passing these lips until we go to a wedding next weekend, and then I’ll be having a few gin & tonics to keep within my syns.
The hubby & I both have our own businesses, so we’re back working this week so I’ll be making sure I make lot’s of soup for our lunches to keep us on track. This week I’ll be making a super easy tomato soup & the hubby’s favourite leek & potato soup, both syn free!
I’ll also be making this amazing cheesy potato bake as it’s a fab easy tea that can also be warmed up for a quick lunch too.
Breakfast has been pretty easy. I’ve been having a Muller light with fruit most days. I really didn’t think this would fill me up but if I’m still peckish I’ll just add more fruit to increase my Speed Foods.
On the mornings when I’m starving, or going to the gym I’ll have something a bit more substantial like scrambled eggs & spinach instead. I never used to really like the texture of spinach but shredding it first makes a difference for me.
This is the one I’ve struggled with. I’ve gotten into the habit of not bothering to cook just for myself, and as I work from home I’ll tend to just snack throughout the day. I’m making sure I have lot’s of lunch options that are super quick, plus lot’s of leftovers in the freezer ready to microwave.
I normally use my Healthy Extra A for my milk for my cups of teas so will include all the syns for the meals below
- Gammon with lot’s of veg, including SW friendly roast potatoes (syn free if using frylite to roast the veg)
- Oven baked meat balls with pasta (Syn Free)
- Cheesy bacon & potato bake (Syn Free)
- Homemade burgers with SW chips (Syn Free without the bun, using 5% fat mince & cooking the chips in the oven with frylite)
- Pizza topped chicken with salad & SW Friendly chips (Syn Free if using the cheese as your Healthy Extra A & cooking the chips with frylite)
- Syn Free Quiche with a hash brown crust & salad (Syn Free if using the cheese as your Healthy Extra A)
- Slimming World friendly roast chicken dinner (Syn Free)
What is your favourite Slimming World meal or recipe?
Have a nosy at my Slimming World loss diaries to see how I’m getting on. Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel for more updates.
OTHER SLIMMING WORLD POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
Slimming World Free Foods to add to you shopping list