So I’ve done it, I’ve joined Slimming World. I’ve had enough of my weight sneaking up a couple of pounds a week. I’ve had enough of making excuses to myself and ignoring the snacking. I’ve joined online rather than a group for now, and see how I get on.Yesterday, I wrote about joining and why I decided to join online so you can pop over and have a nosy and see how I’m getting to grips with it.
I’ve bought a huge pack of lean and low fat meat from Muscle Food and our Tesco home delivery was packed with fruit, veg and salad. So I’m ready for our first week’s Slimming World meal plan.
For breakfast I’ll be trying to Slimming World Free Foods such as scrambled eggs with no butter, omelette made with Fry Lite or Muller Light Yogurt & fruit.
Homemade soups, jacket potatoes & salads
- Chicken breast with Philadelphia Light (healthy extra), Syn Free sweet potato wedges and spinach
- Homemade beef Massaman curry, using light coconut milk (7 Syns)
- Spaghetti & meatballs (meatballs from Muscle Food 1/2 Syn)
- Muscle Food Very Low Fat Sausage (1/2 Syn each) & mash (using a tbsp Lurpak Lighter 2 Syns)
- Muscle Food melt in the middle burger (2 Syns) & SW chips
- Chicken stir fry (Syn Free)
- Cottage Pie (Syn Free)