Last week was my first week on Slimming World and I had a great first week weight loss! I’m feeling super motivated and really want to keep on track with my Slimming World Meal Plans.It’s taken some time to get to grips with the terminology, what the different symbols mean and how to structure my meals but I’m definitely getting there. It seems so complex and confusing at first but once you get your head around it, it’s pretty easy to follow. I might follow this up with a Beginner’s Guide/Getting Started with Slimming World kind of post if that would be helpful? Let me know in the comments below.
Breakfast has been pretty easy. I’ve been having a Muller light with fruit most days. I really did’;t think this would fill me up but if I’m still peckish I’ll just add more fruit to increase my Speed Foods.
On the mornings when I’m starving, or going to the gym I’ll have something a bit more substantial like scrambled eggs & spinach instead.
This is the one I’ve struggled with. I’ve gotten into the habit of not bothering to cook just for myself, and as I work from home I’ll tend to just snack throughout the day. I’m making sure I have lot’s of lunch options that are super quick. So this week it’s be all about the salads and soups as I’m trying to keep my syns low this week as did a restaurant review yesterday and had ALL the syns!
- Chilli con carne with potato wedges made with Fry light (Syn Free)
- Chicken breast with Philadelphia Light (healthy extra A or 2 Syns), sweet potato wedges (Syn Free) and spinach (Speed Food)
- Muscle Food Very Low Fat Sausage (1/2 Syn each) & mash (using fat free fromage frais
- instead of butter/milk)
- Homemade chicken kiev (2 1/2 Syns) with spinach & baby corn (both Speed Foods)
- Diet Cola Chicken (Syn Free)
- Creamy Chicken Pasta (Syn Free)
- Cottage Pie (Syn Free)
Have a nosy at my first weight loss diary to see how much I lost in my first week. Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel for more updates.
OTHER SLIMMING WORLD POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
Slimming World Free Foods to add to you shopping list