So I’ve decided to slightly change our weekly meal plan and include the cost per meal and overall weekly cost of our main meals too, as well as including the grocery haul videos so you can see exactly what I’ve bought that week and what recipes I’ll be making.
The cost is the overall for a family of four, so four portions per meal. Archie doesn’t always eat what we do, but the cost of his alternative meal is pretty similar so I’ve just stuck to working out the overall.
If you want to read more about how & why we plan our weekly meals then pop over to my meal planning 101 catch up.
So, onto the week’s meal plan
Porridge, overnight oats or eggs for brekkie
Homemade soups, jacket potatoes & salads to stay gluten free
- Peri peri chicken using Nando’s garlic rub, homemade sweet potato wedges & corn – £5.75
- Lamb kebabs & homemade naan bread – £5
- Chicken stir fry – £4
- Chilli & tacos with salad – £5.95
- Hunters chicken with new potatoes & green beans – £3.50
- Beef Massaman & rice – £5.50
- Sausage & mash – £4
So overall this week’s main meals came to a total of £33.70
Here’s my grocery haul video so you can take a look at what we bought this week 🙂
Don’t forget to follow my Pinterest Board for lot’s of lovely, healthy meal ideas.