Eeeeek it’s Christmas this week! I am so excited, I’m really looking forward to having family at ours this year. The hubby & I will be sharing the cooking so not too bad. We’re pretty organised too and will be prepping what we can the night before too.
Christmas weekend is going to be lot’s of food but whilst we won’t be watching the calories as such, it is Christmas, we will still be trying to go for healthier versions where we can. We’re having a turkey crown rather than a whole turkey, plus the roast veg will be Slimming World friendly too. We won;t be restricting ourselves but we won’t be going overboard either.
So onto this week’s meal plan.
Still on a brew and a bowl of porridge, even though the kids break up tomorrow I’ll be sticking to what I know works for me.
Homemade soups, jacket potatoes & salads to stay gluten free
- Chicken breast with Philadelphia Light, new potatoes & green beans
- Omelette using up whatever’s in the fridge
- Spag bol using GF pasta for me
- Enchiladas using corn tortillas
- Homemade GF Pizza
- I’ll be letting the kids choose
- Christmas Dinner, turkey & all the trimmings
Don’t forget to follow my Pinterest Board for lot’s of lovely, healthy meal ideas.