For an absolute change we’re actually eating twice this week, we normally don’t even eat out once a month at the moment! We’ll still be trying to eat healthily but I won;t be counting the calories as such, we all deserve a treat every now and then.
As it’s coming up to Christmas we’re trying to eat from the freezer and the pantry to try and make space for the big Christmas shop. We’re also redecorating and organising the kitchen so I want to use as much as possible before doing another big shop.
So onto the weekly meal plan
It’s been freezing and we’ve even had snow this week so I’m still enjoying my porridge. I really thought I’d have gotten fed up with it by now but it’s so easy to make and keeps me full until lunch so I’m sticking with it.
Homemade soups, jacket potatoes & salads to stay gluten free
- Homemade chicken escalopes with new potatoes & veg
- We’re out at a Chase & Status gig so will be eating out, probably something quite light
- We’re out dinner again, this time reviewing the new menu at Wagamama so look out for that post
- Homemade beetroot & feta cheese tart using filo pastry as it’s the lowest Syn pastry on Slimming World
- Homemade Slimming World Crispy Chilli Beef
- Steak & sweet potato wedges
- Slimming World bacon & sweet potato stew
Don’t forget to follow my Pinterest Board for lot’s of lovely, healthy meal ideas.