What a weekend! It’s been a busy one hence why this week’s meal plan wasn’t posted on Sunday. I was away for the weekend visiting family then it was my baby boy’s fourth birthday yesterday. Time flies, I can’t believe he’s four already.
There’s no grocery haul this week either as I haven’t needed to go food shopping, yay! I needed to pick up milk & bread but apart from that we’ve still got a fully stocked freezer & pantry.
Anyhoo, onto the week’s meal plan
The kids are off school this week for half term si it’s toast or cereal for them. Most days I’ll probably have egg on toast with them.
Homemade soups, jacket potatoes & salads to stay gluten free
- Homemade chicken escalopes with new potatoes & veg
- Chicken Massaman curry I normally use beef but we have leftover chicken breast from Monday’s meal to use.
- Slow Cooker Pulled pork with sweet potato
- Spag bol with GF pasta for me
- Homemade pizzas
- Steak & sweet potato wedges
- Lamb Hotpot
Don’t forget to follow my Pinterest Board for lot’s of lovely, healthy meal ideas.