There’s no doubt about it. The Coronavirus that’s spreading rapidly throughout the world right now has caused a lot of us to lose hope, lose faith and increased fear.
It’s natural to feel fear – as our bodies and minds try to cope with what’s happening around us & around the world.
It’s natural to acknowledge them.
Welcome them, and then RELEASE THEM.
Feeling those feelings is okay.
There is no judgement or shame in feeling like the business you started may not be your main priority right now. With the children off school & having to concentrate on home schooling, you may feel that you just don’t have the time or energy for anything else.
Positive affirmations challenge your thinking and change the way you view your current situation even if things may still appear to be grim.
By stating positive affirmations every day, you empower your mindset.
You shift your thinking from a defeated mindset to a successful mindset and that’s what keeps you putting one foot forward every day.
Here’s how to use these positive affirmations to strengthen your mindset:
1.Take three deep breaths, inhaling and exhaling to a count of 10.
2. Stand in front of a mirror and look yourself in the eyes.
3. Say your affirmation (or list of positive affirmations) slowly and clearly.
4. Repeat the affirmations 3-5 times, really focusing on the meaning of each word.
5. Take another three deep breaths, allowing your body to absorb the positive feeling of the them.
30 Positive Affirmations to settle your mind and spirit during the Coronavirus pandemic.
Feel free to download the graphics, just click & save
1.With every breath, I release the anxiety within me and I become more calm.
2. I have replaced feelings of overwhelm with faith that everything will work out.
3. I have released all irrational feelings of fear.
4. I am bigger than any negative thing that could possibly happen to me.
5. I will keep all situations and circumstances in proper perspective.
6. I have replaced feeling like a victim with total accountability for my actions.
7. I embrace all that’s good and positive around me.
8. I have come so far and will continue to move forward.
9. Joy, joy, joy is now filling my life.
10. I am free in mind and body of obsessions and compulsions.
11. I forgive myself for ever inflating the severity of my problems.
12. I am divinely protected.
13. I am in charge of my breathing. I can slow it down.
14. I will not let my anxious thoughts have power over me.
15. My business will survive this.
16. I have the ability to handle any challenge I face with strength and courage.
17. I am receptive to the peace of a grateful heart.
18. Though things around me may be uncertain, I am certain I will succeed.
19. I am in charge of how I feel today. Today I am choosing happiness.
20. Each day I am grateful for how loved I am and the many people that care about me.
21. I can get through anything life may unfold for me.
22. This is only temporary. The best is yet to come.
23. I choose to be grateful no matter my circumstances.
24. I am calm and centered. I am in control of my emotions.
25. Inner joy radiates through my entire being.
26. No matter what happens today, I will find joy and positivity in it.
27. I can think clearly and solve problems. I am focused and disciplined.
28. I am grateful for past opportunities and the new ones that will be presented to me.
29. I am creative enough, brave enough and capable enough to pivot. I will do everything I can to rise, persevere and overcome.
30. I am not afraid to ask for help.
When you fully commit to believing in these, they will help you fight through the stress that the Coronavirus is causing and allow you to find your way through this storm. Feel free to save any of the quotes, use them as a screensaver or just keep them on your phone as a little reminder to yourself. Keep safe & keep positive