My Brandon is currently grounded & as a part of his punishment he’s not allowed my iPad, this led to an epic Teenage Tantrum I’ve never seen before, he even threatened to go on hunger strike, though this only lasted two hours before he came downstairs for his tea. These are my 5 reasons why teenagers are just like toddlers, only slightly more articulate!
1. They want their own way ALL the time. This needs no further explanation, you KNOW what I mean.
2. If they don’t get their own way it results in a tantrum. The Toddler might throw himself on the floor kicking & screaming. The Teenager slams doors & kicks walls! Nightmare all round, thanks kids
3. They are messy, and I mean messy! The Toddler might throw his food everywhere or tip every SINGLE one his toys onto the floor, the Teenager will just dump things as he goes along leaving a trail of crap leading to his disgusting room.
4. You can barely understand a word they say. With Toddlers it’s random words or not even words just mumbling, well yes this is just like the Teenager. He mumbles & grunts strange noises at you but if you’re lucky you might be able to drag a half arsed conversation out of him.
5. And last but not least, neither of them can distinguish day from bloody night! They want to be up when they should be sleeping and asleep when they should be awake!
What do you think? Is there anything else you want to add?