I love anything monochrome and stripes so the Maclaren Quest Railroad Stripe well & truly caught my eye.
The Maclaren Quest is a well loved buggy with lots of fab reviews but the previous colours just didn’t do it for me. They looked pretty plain compared to buggies like the Cosatto Supa, but the Railroad Stripe is really stylish.
It’s suitable from birth with a near lie-flat position, but great for toddlers who like to be nosy when out and about, although with the recline they can quite easily have a nap too.
The bonus for me is how lightweight and compact it is, plus the carry strap makes it perfect for travelling on public transport or going on holiday.
Features and benefits for Maclaren Quest Stroller – Railroad Stripe
- Suitable from birth to a maximum weight of 15kg (approx 3 years)
- Four seat positions – can be reclined using just one hand
- Carry Strap and carry handle: Attached to the chassis for ease of transport once the stroller has been folded
- Easy on, easy off, waterproof round hood with extra coverage, including a storage pocket and viewing window
- Lockable swivel front wheels
- Improved hood tensioner with “stay back” feature
- Simple to engage, flip flop friendly brakes
- Shopping basket with mesh side panels and water resistant fabric bottom (maximum capacity: 17 litre)
- Extendable legrest
- Padded seat
- Includes Raincover
- Stroller Weight: 6.5kg
- Folded Dimensions: H24xW24.5xD105cm
- Lifetime Guarantee
Have you ever had a Maclaren? What did you think, are they worth the price tag of £195 for a stroller?