After ten years of owning our own home it’s time we had a refresh, the rooms have gotten tired & our (my) tastes have changed. I’m so excited to be planning colour schemes & décor for each room. Grey & yellow is my number one choice for our bedroom with these gorgeous accessories.
1. Hydrangea Duvet Set from Next – I love that the bedding is pretty but still quite neutral so that the yellow cushions will really stand out
2. Bright Yellow Dahlia Cushion from Dunelm Mill – I just love the pattern & texture of this cushion, so much prettier than a simple printed one.
3. Mantle Clock from Matalan – The vintage feel just goes so well with the theme of the room, and the face just adds an extra element of colour.
4. Sleep Cushion from Next – You can’t redecorate a bedroom & not have a sleep cushion
5. Smile Frame from Matalan – This is such a cute quote, perfect to set you up for the day
6. Banbury Voile Panel from Yorkshire Linen – Voile looks really pretty in the bedroom, diffusing the light for a really relaxing feel
7. Vintage Drawers from Matalan – you can never have enough storage, especially gorgeous looking storage
I can’t wait until we’ve finished the living room so we can move onto the bedroom, let the shopping commence!