Eeeek it’s getting closer to Christmas so I’ve started planning our festive food which means I really need to make space in the freezer. I think we could do with an extra freezer but there’s no space in our little house 🙁
I’ve been organised this week and pulled everything out of the freezer to see what needs using and what meals I can make with the food we already have. I’ve planned the full week’s meals without needing to go food shopping. The only groceries I’ll need to pick up in the week are bread, milk and some fruit.
So onto this week’s Meal Planning Monday:
I’ve not really been eating breakfast recently but I need to, to stop me from snacking mid morning. Now it’s getting pretty cold I think I’ll be back on porridge some mornings, with other’s I’ll be having my SlimFast shakes as I know I’ll end up putting some weight on over Christmas so I’m getting prepared now!
For lunch this week it’s going to be SlimFast shakes then a proper dinner in the evening.
- Enchiladas using wholewheat wraps
- Grilled fish with steamed veg
- Homemade Chunky Pea & Ham soup
- Prawn stir fry, noodles for the hubby & lot’s of bean sprouts for me
- Low fat Mac & Cheese – the recipe will be up on the blog soon
- Homemade Swedish Meatballs- I’ve not made these before & I’m really looking forward to trying out the recipe
- Lamb with healthy, low fat roast veg – I’ll be putting this up on the blog too