We’re doing pretty well with our healthy eating, especially now I’ve been doing my research and finding lot’s of new recipes. I used to think healthy food was just salad or boiled veg but there’s so much more you can do, especially when you plan ahead and think about different recipes.
I’m actually enjoying planning our meals again and getting onto Pinterest to find lot’s of Slimming World friendly meals. We’re not doing Slimming World as such but so many of the recipes are great family meals but lower calorie options so are working well for us so make sure you are following my Meal Planning Pinterest board below.
So onto this week’s Meal Planning Monday:
I’ve been making porridge for breakfast or having a bowl of Special K but this week I’ll be making some Overnight Oats too.
- Homemade vegetable soup
- Homemade crustless quiche & salad
- Beetroot & feta cheese salad
- Homemade Carrot & Coriander soup
- Tuna salad wraps
- Linda McCartney Sausages & scrambled eggs
- I’m going to have a proper bacon butty for brunch, trimming all the fat & having gluten free bread
- Slimming Word Chicken Jambalaya
- Grilled chicken with new potatoes, baby corn and sugar snap peas
- Syn Free Shanghai Chilli Prawns with stir fry veg
- Slimming World Cajun Chicken
- Homemade gluten free pizza’s
- Surf & Turf with Slimming World chips
- We’re out for mine & my Sister in Law’s birthday but I’ll still order something reasonably healthy!
Do you meal plan or will it be one of your resolutions to start?