Eeek it’s February already and my birthday tomorrow, my last year of being under 35!
We really enjoyed the meals last week, we tried lot’s of new recipes and I’m really enjoying planning our meals and getting onto Pinterest to find lot’s of Slimming World friendly meals. We’re not doing Slimming World as such but so many of the recipes are great family meals but lower calorie options so are working well for us so make sure you are following my Meal Planning Pinterest board below.
So onto this week’s Meal Planning Monday:
Breakfast will Overnight Oats, porridge or Special K. If it’s a gym day I like to have oats as they are so filling so I’m not tempted to snack after a work out.
- Homemade carrot & coriander soup
- Jacket potato & salad
- Homemade vegetable soup
- Prosciutto & low fat cream cheese ryvitas
- Tuna salad
- Scrambled eggs on gluten free toast
- I’m going to have a proper bacon butty for brunch, trimming all the fat & having gluten free bread
- Stir fry noodles with prawns & pak choi
- Baked Spinach Cannelloni
- Salmon with stir fry veg
- Homemade Slimming World Chicken Curry
- Homemade Swedish meatballs & sweet potato mash
- Slimming World Fish & Chips
- Slimming World Beef Bourguignon
Do you meal plan or will it be one of your resolutions to start?