For the first time, we really didn’t stick to our meal plan last week. There were illnesses in the house (all of us), birthday hangovers (mine!) and the hubby away golfing so I’m leaving a few of last week’s meal on this week’s plan.
We have already started to loose a few pounds even though we’re not doing Slimming World as such, but so many of the recipes are great family meals but lower calorie options so are working well for us so make sure you are following my Meal Planning Pinterest board below.
So onto this week’s Meal Planning Monday:
Breakfast will Overnight Oats, porridge or Special K. If it’s a gym day I like to have oats as they are so filling so I’m not tempted to snack after a work out.
- Homemade carrot & coriander soup
- Jacket potato & salad
- Homemade vegetable soup
- Prosciutto & low fat cream cheese ryvitas
- Tuna salad
- Scrambled eggs on gluten free toast
- I’m going to have a proper bacon butty for brunch, trimming all the fat & having gluten free bread
- Homemade gluten free pizza’s (the hubby came home from his golf trip with a stonking hangover!)
- Baked Spinach Cannelloni
- Salmon with stir fry veg
- Homemade Swedish meatballs & sweet potato mash
- Homemade Slimming World Chicken Tikka Masala
- Butcher’s sausage & mash
- Slimming World Beef Bourguignon
Do you meal plan or will it be one of your resolutions to start?