Happy Monday, I hope all you mamas had a lovely Mother’s Day.
I didn’t do the food shop yesterday as I was (supposedly) having the day off, after digging around in the freezer & pantry I’ve come up with most of our meal but I’ll still need to go shopping at some point this week. The hubby did well last week, nipping into Asda for some milk after work & coming out with x4 packs of mince for 50p each, a big pack of chicken legs for £1.89 and some lamb for £2 all in the reduced section, my favourite part!
So onto this week’s Meal Planning Monday:
I’ve reignited my love for Shredded Wheat so I’m pretty much eating that every morning now.
This week will be another batch of soups that I can warm for myself & the hubby can take to work. So it’ll be either:
- SW Syn Free Leek & Potato soup
- SW Syn Tomato Soup
- Scrambled eggs with veggies
- or some sort of salad
- Beans on toast, the hubby’s choice!
- Homemade lamb kebabs with the most amazing homemade naan bread. I’ll be putting this recipe on the blog very soon.
- Homemade lasagne
- Enchiladas as we didn’t end up having these last week plus we’ve got loads of mince!
- Steamed fish with veg
- Moroccan chicken & rice
- Proper butchers sausage & mash
I’m also going to be baking the boys some snacks too, probably flapjacks and raisin & oatmeal cookies.
Do you meal plan or think it will be something you want to start? I’ve started spending much less on food shopping since I started buying what we need.