It’s that time of the week again, time to decide what we’ll be eating all week. This weekend we placed an order with Muscle Food so have plenty of lean, low fat meats to choose from. I’ve only got five weeks left until my girly holiday so I’ve got to shift these last few pounds before then so this week’s Meal Planning Monday is lot’s of low fat, high protein meals.
To increase my protein, I’m having eggs most mornings, especially now as I’m trying to go for a run once I drop Archie off at nursery depending on how busy I am with work.
This week will be another batch of soups that I can warm for myself & the hubby can take to work. So it’ll be either:
- SW Syn Free spicy lentil soup
- SW Syn Free Pea & Ham Soup
- or some sort of salad
- Chicken in oyster sauce, noodles for the hubby but lot’s of beansprouts for me
- Chargrilled chicken, spinach & pasta salad
- Chilli & rice, cauliflower rice for me
- Sweet Chilli Chicken Burgers, low fat from Muscle Food
- Steak with sweet potato fries
- Syn free chicken tikka masala
- Piri Piri lamb with rice salad
Lot’s of low fat, lean chicken breast for us this week!
Do you meal plan or think it will be something you want to start? I’ve started spending much less on food shopping since I started buying what we need.
Don’t forget to follow my Pinterest Board for lot’s of lovely, healthy meal ideas.
I’m joining in with these lovely linkies