It’s that time of the week again, time to decide what we’ll be eating all week, and after a couple of holidays and a Bank Holiday weekend I haven’t eaten great. I’ve not done too badly but I definitely haven’t been watching what I eat as such, so this week’s Meal Planning Monday is lot’s of low fat, high protein meals.
To increase my protein, I’m having eggs most mornings, especially now as I’m trying to go for a run once I drop Archie off at nursery depending on how busy I am with work.
This week will be another batch of soups that I can warm for myself & the hubby can take to work. So it’ll be either:
- SW Syn Free spicy lentil soup
- SW Syn Free Pea & Ham Soup
- or some sort of salad
- Jacket potatoes with low fat cheese & salad
- Salmon & broccoli
- Chilli & rice, cauliflower rice for me
- Chicken with stir fried veg
- Steak with sweet potato fries
- Syn free chicken tikka masala
- Piri Piri lamb with rice salad
Do you meal plan or think it will be something you want to start? I’ve definitely started spending less on food shopping since I started buying exactly what what we need.