Happy Monday. This weekend went so quick, Sunday was a spring cleaning, laundry, food shopping, meal planning kind of day!
I’m still raiding the freezer, I did need to do a bit of shopping for this week’s meal plan but only spent £30 including nappies & wipes so another good week.
So onto this week’s Meal Planning Monday:
Breakfast will Overnight Oats, porridge or Special K, or if I’ve got time maybe some boiled eggs.
This week will be another batch of soups that I can warm for myself & the hubby can take to work. So it’ll be either:
- SW Syn Free Leek & Potato soup
- SW Syn Tomato Soup
- Prosciutto & low fat cream cheese on ryvitas
- Scrambled eggs on gluten free toast at the weekend
- Prawn curry with homemade naan bread. We made naan bread last week and it was amazing, I put half the dough in the freezer so hopefully it will be as nice.
- Chicken noodle soup
- Low fat chicken sausage casserole
- Spanish frittata
- Moroccan chicken & rice
- Swedish meatballs & mash
I’m also going to be baking the boys some snacks too, probably flapjacks and raisin & oatmeal cookies.
Do you meal plan or think it will be something you want to start? I’ve started spending much less on food shopping since I started buying what we need
I’m joining in with these lovely linkies