My hubby is so hard to buy for, he’ll usually just choose something he needs for golf or mountain biking, not the most romantic of gifts for Valentines but they don’t all have to be about hearts & flowers. If your other half is anything like mine then he’ll love these ideas.
- The hubby loves his music, especially when he’s having a beer with the boys so this Luckies Smart Phone Speaker is perfect to take away with him on his golf weekends but will also look fab in the corner of the kitchen.
- He loves a tipple or two and has really gotten into his dark rums at the moment with a few expensive bottle gracing the kitchen so I think he’d love the Paloma Decanter from John Lewis.
- You can’t ever beat a pair of retro sunnies, I adore these Jeepers Peepers shades from ASOS & I know he’d love them too
- He’ll especially love the Tech 21 iPhone case, he has to always have red as he’s major Liverpool fan. He currently has a Tech 21 Patriot case which has taken a battering with his mountain biking and is still going strong but he’s due a new one
- When I insisted we watched The Great Gatsby he wasn’t very impressed but he actually loved the film so I think he’d love the book too