I’m so excited to be finally redecorating our kitchen, the kitchen was the first room we started on when buying our house over ten years ago. Since then our tastes have changed and instead of the modern walnut units we have, I want a more cosy, vintage feel to the room.
We’ve recently bought a vintage Welsh Dresser & Sideboard which we’ve upcycled and this weekend I’m going to be ‘shabby-chic-ing’ the kitchen doors & units too with a stunning grey colour, I can’t wait to get started. Now we’re finally making over the kitchen I’ve put together my vintage kitchen wishlist.
- I adore copper bottom pans, they are robust, durable and look pretty damn gorgeous too
- Now how gorgeous are these handles? I’m going to be replacing all our current kitchen handles with these pretty little knobs
- I love paste colours in vintage kitchen and these glasses from House of Fraser will look stunning on the Welsh Dresser and tie in our colour scheme too
- I love the styling of the Kenwood Kmix range, it’s only a toaster but it’s so pretty
- and this mixer? Oh my! I was lucky enough to use one of these mixers on a recent Baking Masterclass and it is amazing, I want one so much.
- If you’re a regular reader then you’ll know I love baking, so this mixing bowl is perfect for me & my style. It also reminds me of baking with my Great Grandma when I was little
- And finally the KMix kettle, well I’ve got to have everything to match haven’t I?
What do you think? Do you love the vintage look or do you prefer the more modern, sleek look?