We’re halfway through October, it’s really starting to feel like autumn & Halloween is coming fast so now is about time to share this yummy pumpkin spiced latte recipe.
Even though I’m a tea drinker at home, I do love a proper latte & will always order a latte if we’re out for a coffee. There’s just something about a fresh, proper coffee isn’t there, especially when it’s getting colder.
It’s all about the pumpkins this time of year and whilst there’s lot’s of recipes for this latte using actual pumpkins but I definitely haven’t go the time or inclination to roast & puree my own when you can pick up a tin of pumpkin puree from the supermarket. Does that make me lazy? Nah, it just makes me a busy mum.
So will you be giving this a go & making your own pumpkin spiced latte or will you be sticking with your Starbucks etc?
- 2 tsp pumpkin purée
- A pinch each of cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg.
- 30ml espresso coffee shot.
- 250ml milk
- Place 2 tsp pumpkin purée into a large heatproof glass.
- Add a pinch each of cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg.
- Stir in a 30ml espresso coffee shot.
- Heat 250ml milk of your choice in a saucepan until steaming and frothed.
- Pour the hot milk into the heatproof glass and top with froth.
- Stir to combine then dust with more cinnamon before drinking.
If you loved this post then why not share it or pin it for later