Happy Monday & welcome to this week’s Slimming World meal plan. I’ve really had to put some thought into this week’s meal plan as I really need to defrost the two freezers so I’m working my way through the food we have in without buying anything else that needs to be frozen so its a lot of cupboard staples this week.I‘ve got so much mince in the freezer so I’m making lot’s of meals based around beef mince this week, I’ve had to try and make different types of meals so we don’t get bored of the same thing!
Breakfast has been pretty easy. I’ve been having a Muller light with fruit most days. I really didn’t think this would fill me up but if I’m still peckish I’ll just add more fruit to increase my Speed Foods.
On the mornings when I’m starving, or going to the gym I’ll have something a bit more substantial like scrambled eggs & spinach instead. I never used to really like the texture of spinach but shredding it first makes a difference for me.
This is the one I’ve struggled with. I’ve gotten into the habit of not bothering to cook just for myself, and as I work from home I’ll tend to just snack throughout the day. I’m making sure I have lot’s of lunch options that are super quick, plus lot’s of leftovers in the freezer ready to microwave.
I normally use my Healthy Extra A for my milk for my cups of teas so will include all the syns for the meals below
- Creamy Chicken Pasta but I’m tweaking the recipe to include spinach instead of mushrooms as we have some frozen spinach in the freezer (syn free)
- Beef Lasagne with salad (syn free)
- Burger in a bowl with spicy potato wedges & salad (1 syn per serving)
- Syn Free Chilli & jacket potatoes (Syn Free)
- Chargrilled steak with rainbow salad & SW Friendly chips (Syn Free if cooking the chips with frylite)
- Syn Free Quiche with a hash brown crust & salad (Syn Free if using the cheese as your Healthy Extra A)
- Roast Chicken with SW Friendly roast potatoes & steamed veg (5 syns for the pie)
What is your favourite Slimming World meal or recipe?
Have a nosy at my Slimming World loss diaries to see how I’m getting on. Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel for more updates.
OTHER SLIMMING WORLD POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
Slimming World Free Foods to add to you shopping list