This week’s Slimming World meal plan is totally syn free. I don’t always go fully syn free on our evening meals but after a couple of nights out and a takeaway last week I really need to rein it in this week.
I was gutted that I put on two pounds last week but I know exactly where it came from and why I put on the weight so this week I need to work harder to shift those extra pounds and try and at least lose another one on top. I know a lot of people have do SP days but I really struggle with my speed food as I’m not a fan of salad or a lot of different fruits so it just doesn’t suit me.
This week I’m at a wine tasting event, a gig & a 70th birthday party so I’m going to be using my weeks syns just on these nights hence why I need my meals to be syn free!
During the day is when I struggle the most with my eating. I work from home so tend to snack instead of eating a proper lunch so I’m prepared this week and will be making soup.
Breakfast has been pretty easy. I’ve been having a Muller light with fruit most days, or Overnight Oats but now it’s getting colder I might switch to porridge.
This is the one I’ve struggled with. I’ve gotten into the habit of not bothering to cook just for myself, and as I work from home I’ll tend to just snack throughout the day. This week it’ll be Syn Free soup every day!
I normally use my Healthy Extra A for my milk for my cups of teas so will include all the syns for the meals below
- Sloppy Joe Pasta Bake (Syn Free when using the cheese as your Healthy Extra A)
- Chicken & salad wraps (Syn Free if using the Weight Watcher wrap as your Healthy Extra B)
- Homemade pizza using a Weight Watchers wrap as the base, loaded with tomato puree, ham, chicken & spinach (Syn Free if using the Weight Watcher wrap as your Healthy Extra B and the cheese as your A choice)
- Baked potato with tuna salad (Syn Free)
- Chilli & boiled rice Syn Free)
- Steak, sweet potato wedges & spinach (Syn Free)
- Campfire Stew (Syn Free)
Do you plan your meals? What is your favourite Slimming World meal or recipe?
Have a nosy at my Slimming World loss diaries to see how I’m getting on. Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel for more updates.
OTHER SLIMMING WORLD POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
Slimming World Free Foods to add to you shopping list