Happy Monday & welcome to this week’s Slimming World meal plan, which is a simple, easy one. I’ve really been struggling these past couple of weeks with my back. I’ve got two protruding discs & internal scarring from my last spinal op so I haven’t been able move much and that means I’m really struggling to cook too.I‘ve had to try to make sure this week’s meal plan is both simple & easy to cook as the hubby has had to take over so many duties round the house including the school run and all the housework so I don’t want him spending ages cooking too.
Breakfast has been pretty easy. I’ve been having a Muller light with fruit most days. I really didn’t think this would fill me up but if I’m still peckish I’ll just add more fruit to increase my Speed Foods. Having yogurt is something I can just grab out of the fridge so I don’t have to rely on the hubby to make me anything before he leaves & I can save my Hex A & Hex B choice for later in the day.
This is the one I’ve struggled with. I’ve gotten into the habit of not bothering to cook just for myself, and as I work from home I’ll tend to just snack throughout the day. I’m making sure I have lot’s of lunch options that are super quick, plus lot’s of leftovers in the freezer ready to microwave.
I normally use my Healthy Extra A for my milk for my cups of teas so will include all the syns for the meals below
- Creamy Chicken Pasta but I’m tweaking the recipe to include spinach instead of mushrooms as we have some frozen spinach in the freezer (syn free)
- Omelettes with salad (syn free)
- Pea & Ham soup with a wholemeal roll (syn free for the soup, roll as my Hex B choice)
- Syn Free Chilli & jacket potatoes (Syn Free)
- Spag Bol (Syn Free)
- Syn Free Ham & Mushroom Pizza Calzone & salad (Syn Free if using your Healthy Extras)
- Roast Chicken with SW Friendly roast potatoes & steamed veg (5 syns for the pie)
What is your favourite Slimming World meal or recipe?
Have a nosy at my Slimming World loss diaries to see how I’m getting on. Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel for more updates.
OTHER SLIMMING WORLD POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
Slimming World Free Foods to add to you shopping list