Happy Monday & welcome to this week’s Slimming World meal plan, which is a simple, easy one. I’ve really been struggling these past couple of months with my back & have been pretty much bed bound. I’ve got two protruding discs & internal scarring from my last spinal op that are crushing my nerves in my leg so I haven’t been able move much and that means I’m really struggling to cook too.
I‘ve had to try to make sure this week’s meal plan is both simple & easy to cook as the hubby has had to take over so many duties round the house including the school run and all the housework so I don’t want him spending ages cooking too.
Due to my medication I’ve really lost my appetite and have been feeling nauseous so it’s been basic breakfasts for me, usually just a single slice of wholemeal toast which is half of my healthy extra b choice. Normally I do eat more at breakfast as otherwise I end up snacking mid morning bu at the moment it’s all I can manage,
This is the one I’ve struggled with. I had gotten into the habit of not bothering to cook just for myself, and as I work from home I used to just snack throughout the day. We’ve been making sure I have leftovers ready to microwave as I’m just not able to stand long enough to cook myself a midday meal.
I normally use my Healthy Extra A for my milk for my cups of teas so will include all the syns for the meals below
- Creamy Chicken Pasta but I’m tweaking the recipe to include spinach instead of mushrooms as we have some frozen spinach in the freezer (syn free)
- Omelettes with salad (syn free)
- Pea & Ham soup with a wholemeal roll (syn free for the soup, roll as my Hex B choice)
- Syn Free Chilli & jacket potatoes (Syn Free)
- Spag Bol (Syn Free)
- Syn Free Ham & Mushroom Pizza Calzone & salad (Syn Free if using your Healthy Extras)
- Roast Chicken with SW Friendly roast potatoes & steamed veg (5 syns for the pie)
What is your favourite Slimming World meal or recipe?
Have a nosy at my Slimming World loss diaries to see how I’m getting on. Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel for more updates.
OTHER SLIMMING WORLD POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
Slimming World Free Foods to add to you shopping list