Last week’s Slimming World meal plan went up on the blog on New Year’s Day and so many people must have been getting back into the swing of things as so many people came to the blog to see what we were having last week, my views went crazy!I‘ve definitely felt better this past week now I’m back eating properly, now where nearly as bloated and sluggish as I was over Christmas and I lost the 3lbs I put on so I’m back on track with my weightloss.
The hubby & I both have our own businesses, so we’re back working this week now the kids are back at school so I’ll be making sure I make lot’s of soup for our lunches to keep us on track. This week I’ll be making a super easy tomato soup & the hubby’s new favourite, pea & ham soup, both syn free!
Breakfast has been pretty easy. I’ve been having a Muller light with fruit most days. I really didn’t think this would fill me up but if I’m still peckish I’ll just add more fruit to increase my Speed Foods.
On the mornings when I’m starving, or going to the gym I’ll have something a bit more substantial like scrambled eggs & spinach instead. I never used to really like the texture of spinach but shredding it first makes a difference for me.
This is the one I’ve struggled with. I’ve gotten into the habit of not bothering to cook just for myself, and as I work from home I’ll tend to just snack throughout the day. I’m making sure I have lot’s of lunch options that are super quick, plus lot’s of leftovers in the freezer ready to microwave.
I normally use my Healthy Extra A for my milk for my cups of teas so will include all the syns for the meals below
- Syn Free Chilli with cheesy hasselback potatoes (syn free if using th cheese as your Healthy Extra A otherwise add 6 syns)
- Baked cannelloni with salad (1 1/2 syns per serving)
- Cajun chicken with spicy potato wedges & coleslaw (2 syns per serving)
- Cheese & onion pie (Syn Free if using the cheese as your Healthy Extra A otherwise add 6 syns)
- Chargrilled steak with rainbow salad & SW Friendly chips (Syn Free if cooking the chips with frylite)
- Syn Free Quiche with a hash brown crust & salad (Syn Free if using the cheese as your Healthy Extra A)
- Homemade steak pie with SW Friendly roast potatoes & steamed veg (5 syns for the pie)
What is your favourite Slimming World meal or recipe?
Have a nosy at my Slimming World loss diaries to see how I’m getting on. Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel for more updates.
OTHER SLIMMING WORLD POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
Slimming World Free Foods to add to you shopping list