After hearing some amazing things about various blogging conferences, plus the hype and excitement around Britmums Live, I’ve decided this is one event I don’t want to miss even if I am a little late to the party. It is the largest event for bloggers and social media influencers in the parenting and lifestyle genre in the UK, and now things are really starting to take off with my blog I feel it’s something that can really boost my blog onto the next level.
This year it takes place on the 19th/20th June in London, I’ve already secured an amazing sponsor for accommodation so as I’m Manchester based I’m now looking for sponsorship to cover the cost of the Britmums ticket & travel at an estimated total of around £150.
I’m looking to build an ongoing relationship with a brand who would mutually benefit from sponsoring me for this two day prestigious blogging event. The sponsorship package is negotiable.
What would it include?
- A badge / advert on the homepage of my blog for a period of at least 12 months with a direct link to your website.
- A post introducing you as my BritMums Live Sponsor for 2015.
- Your brand name mentioned in all my posts, tweets and mentions of BritMums Live 2015 (including any posts made throughout the conference).
- To review any products or services throughout the 12 month period.
- To host competitions or giveaways for your brand on this blog and to be promoted via all Gym Bunny Mummy social media.
- To represent your brand at BritMums Live 2015, wearing any branded merchandise (within the allowed guidelines)
- I can also hand out business cards at BritMums Live mentioning you as my sponsor clearly on the cards (This will be covered in the sponsorship fee).
As mentioned this is fully negotiable and I am happy to discuss any other ideas a company or brand may have about ways that we could work together as part of the sponsorship deal and beyond.
What would I need in return?
- The cost of the conference ticket
- One night’s hotel accommodation following the first day’s conference (this is a two-day event). Sponsor secured
- Return train fare
- The cost of dual branded business cards if required which clearly mention the brand name as Gym Bunny Mummy’s sponsor at a cost of approximately £50
Gym Bunny Mummy is a relatively new parenting blog which is growing fast. I have had posts featured on the Britmums website, been recently nominated for the MAD Blog Awards in several categories (shortlist yet to be announced) and have moved up 1201 places to number 334 in the Tots100 rankings within seven months of registering, taking me up to being in the top 500 Parenting Bloggers in the UK.
If you would be interested in sponsoring my blog for this event then I would love the chance to talk to you. You can find all my contact details over on my contact page