So my regular readers might realise this week’s meal plan is a little early, going live on a Sunday evening instead of Monday morning. I’m going to be doing every meal plan at 6pm on a Sunday from now on to fit in with my YouTube schedule as my grocery haul videos are going down well. It just makes sense for them both to go live at the same time so Sunday’s it is from now on. This week’s video is at the end of the post, have a nosy, like & subscribe!
I’ve been getting back into my rhythm at the gym, I even started spinning classes last week which is bloody hard but bloody good. I thought it would kill me but I really enjoyed. I’m getting to the gym at least three times a week now so I’m feeling really motivated with our healthy eating too.
So this week we’ll be eating:
Eggs, porridge or overnight oats for me this week, plus on the mornings I’ve been to the gym I’ll be adding in a protein shake too.
Homemade soups, jacket potatoes & salads to stay gluten free
- Steak with sweet potato wedges & wilted spinach
- Ham, brocolli & sweetcorn frittata as we have some leftover ham from last week
- Homemade chicken kebabs with homemade naan bread (GF for me)
- Chicken jalfrezi using the rest of the naan bread dough
- Haddock wrapped on procuitto with steamed veg
- Swedish meatballs
- Sausage & mash with onion gravy
Here’s my grocery haul video so you can take a look at what we bought this week 🙂
Don’t forget to follow my Pinterest Board for lot’s of lovely, healthy meal ideas.