I still haven’t gotten around to clearing the pantry out properly, it’s definitely on my to do list for this week. You forget about all the packets of rice, pasta and sauces mixed that’s stashed at the back and needs using up.
Plus we’ve got lot’s of veg, especially sweet potato that needs eating so it’s going to be a few stews & soups this week to use it all up before the big Christmas food shop.
Anyhoo, onto the week’s meal plan and it’s a bit of a random one as we’re using up as much as we can!
Still on a brew and a bowl of porridge, it’s winter and I need to warm up after the school run.
Homemade soups, jacket potatoes & salads to stay gluten free
- Oven baked Southern Fried Chicken & sweet potato wedges
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Stew
- Omelette using up whatever’s in the fridge
- Pasta bake using up left over veg & cheese
- Sausage & sweet potato mash
- Sunday roast
Don’t forget to follow my Pinterest Board for lot’s of lovely, healthy meal ideas.