Back around to Monday again, the week goes too quick!
There’s no grocery haul video as I haven’t really needed to do a proper shop, just topping up on some fresh salad & veggies for the week. Archie starts school on Thursday and will be taking packed lunches so I’m working on emptying the fridge ready for all the school lunch stuff. Next week there will definitely be a food shopping haul going live on Monday including packed lunches for the week.
Anyhoo, onto this week’s meal plan
Porridge, porridge & more porridge, again. It really keeps me full until lunch without being tempted to snack so I’m sticking to it. It’s getting a bit boring so I’ve been mixing it up with different fruits & berries.
Homemade soups, jacket potatoes & salads to stay gluten free
- Chinese chicken curry with cauliflower rice
- Salmon risotto as we didn’t end up having this last week
- Spanish meatballs & GF pasta for me
- Hunters chicken with new potatoes & green beans
- Omelette with salad
- Pizza Express for a treat with the boys
- Roast beef dinner with Slimming World roast veg
Do you meal plan or think it will be something you want to start? I’ve definitely started spending less on food shopping since I started buying exactly what what we need.