A little late with this week’s meal plan due to the Bank Holiday, I had a much needed few days off.
After a takeaway & eating out over the weekend we’re back on the wagon again with our healthy eating. It doesn’t do any harm having a takeaway now & then as long we don’t make a habit of it.
Anyhoo, onto the week’s meal plan
Porridge, porridge & more porridge, again. It really keeps me full until lunch without being tempted to snack so I’m sticking to it. If it gets warmer this week like predicted then it’ll be overnight oats instead.
Homemade soups, jacket potatoes & salads to stay gluten free
- SW & GF sweet & sour chicken with rice noodles
- Salmon with steamed veg
- Spag bol with GF pasta for me
- Chilli with jacket potato
- Hunters chicken with new potatoes & green beans
- Steak & sweet potato wedges
- Roast beef dinner with Slimming World roast veg
Do you meal plan or think it will be something you want to start? I’ve definitely started spending less on food shopping since I started buying exactly what what we need.